The 2nd Innovative and Creative Education and Teaching International Conference (ICETIC), will be held at the Faculty of Education of the University of Extremadura (Badajoz, Spain), from the 20th to the 22nd June 2018.
Main dates and details are:
- 31st of March 2018: Submission of abstracts
- 15th April 2018: Notification of acceptance of abstracts
- 15th of May 2018: Submission of full papers
- Early bird registration: 1st of May 2018
For information about the different types of registration fees, please click HERE.
In this second edition of ICETIC:
- One award for the best communication (refund of the registration fee and certificate of best communication)
- One award for the best communication by a PhD. student (refund of the registration fee and certificate of best communication)
- Registration fee includes coffee-breaks, lunches, conference dinner, merchandising of the conference, publication of all works in the e-books of abstracts and full papers, certificates of attendance and presentation, and a walking tour to Badajoz.
- Papers must be written and presented in English.
- Selected papers will be published in the journals associated to the conference
- Selected papers and/or papers not accepted by the journals, will be published in a selected papers e-book edited by the conference