Administration of exchange student affairs
Tasks to do for incoming Erasmus students:
- You should have the Learning Agreement and the Arrival Form signed by the Faculty coordinator in the first week (if it has not been done yet).
- The temporary student ID can be picked up at the Central Studies Office (next to the cafeteria) on the ground floor of the Central Library after receiving notification from the Faculty’s coordinator. The certificate is valid for two months. Before it expires, a new one should be requested. Address: 7622 Pécs, Universitas u. 2/A
- Every foreign citizen is required to register at the Immigration Office. EU/EGT citizens must do it within 90 days and non-EU citizens within 30 days after their arrival. For the required documents please contact the Faculty coordinator. For more information and booking an appointment, please visit the website of the Office of Immigration and Nationality at http://www.bmbah.hu/index.php?lang=en. 7623 Pécs, Csend u. 3.
- You should fill in your personal data in your grade book that you have received, stick your photo in it, enter the courses you have registered for in a legible way and have them signed by the lecturers – not later than by the end of the third week of the semester!
- Once all the courses have been signed by the lecturers, you should see the Faculty or the department coordinator who will register your courses in the ETR to ensure that the courses are listed in both places.
- In the exam period you should register for the exams and have your exam marks entered in your grade book by the lecturers.
- Before you leave for home, you should leave your grade book with the Faculty coordinator and have the Validation Form signed. The transcript of records will be issued after the end of the semester and will be mailed to the address given by you in the grade book.
Additional useful information:
For further information please contact Mrs. Éva Kovács-Samu or Mária Lajos, the Faculty’s international coordinator at one of the following contacts:
Mrs. Éva Kovács-Samu, Ms. Mária Lajos
Faculty Erasmus Coordinators
Phone: 00 36/72/503-600/24126
ERASMUS Office Hours: