Faculty of Humanities
(Building D 1st Floor, Front Office)
Monday 12:30 - 14:00
Tuesday 10:00 – 12:00
Wednesday 12:30 - 14:00
Thursday 10:00 – 12:00
1. Registration at the Immigration Office
Every foreign citizen is required to register at the Immigration Office. EU/EGT citizens must do it within 90 days and non-EU citizens within 30 days after their arrival. For the required documents please contact the Faculty coordinator.
For more information and booking an appointment, please visit the website of the Office of Immigration and Nationality at http://www.bmbah.hu/index.php?lang=en. Address: 7623 Pécs, Csend u. 3.
2. Paying the tuition fee
The tuition fee can be paid in three instalments. The deadline for payment of the:
- 1st instalment: 24 August, 2018 (40%)
- 2nd instalment: 15 October, 2018 (30%)
- 3rd instalment: 15 November, 2018 (30%)
You can meet your payment obligation in the following ways:
- VPOS: payment by credit card in NEPTUN
- POS: payment by credit card at the terminals installed at the Customer Service of the Central Registrar’s Office and at certain cashier’s offices
- by bank transfer: with the name of the university (Pécsi Tudományegyetem) bank account number of the university (10024003-00282716-00000000), the message field should contain your name and your NEPTUN code
- in cash: at the cashier’s office of the UP
For the financial information of your training programme (such as payment status, requesting an invoice or tax certificate), please contact the Central Registrar’s Office: kti.pte.hu
Please check your financial data in NEPTUN regularly, and if you see any deviation, report it at the Central Studies Office.
3. Applying for Student Card
For more information, click here. (http://kti.pte.hu/content/student-card?language=en)